Booking Deposit, Payments, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Booking Deposits and Payments
To confirm your booking you will be asked to pay 25% of the charges by credit / debit card or bank transfer with the balance due 14 days prior to the pick-up date.
If your booking is less than 1 month prior to the booking we will ask for 100% of the rental charge to confirm the booking.
All cancellations must be requested, by phone, as early as possible, our offices are open Mon – Fri 08:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs excluding bank holidays.
If you cancel, the rental charges will be retained in the following proportions:-
- More than 28 Days prior to the rental date £25 + vat
- 14 to 28 Days prior to the rental date 25% of prepaid amount or £25 whichever is the greater.
- 7 to 13 Days prior to the rental date 50% of prepaid amount or £50 whichever is the greater.
- 3 to 6 Days prior to the rental date 75% of prepaid amount or £75 whichever is the greater.
- 1 to 2 Days prior to the rental date 100% of prepaid amount.
Please note that if you cancel a reservation for which any special arrangements have been, for example a specialist vehicle has been booked in, you will remain liable for the full charges.
Cancellation by the company
In the event of any emergency, or the happening of any event over which the company has no control, (including adverse weather and road conditions) or in the event of the hirer taking any action to vary agreed conditions unilaterally, the company may return all money paid and without further or other liability, cancel the contract.
Refunds will be made, in line with the terms above, within 5 working days of cancellation.
If we are unable to provide the service that has been requested, a full refund will be given.
No refunds will be made if you have paid for, and received, services and/or products.